So, I have been a huge blogging failure. I would like to blame it on our computers (they are so old and so tired) and our camera (something about the resolution, I don't even know), but I know that the real problem is me. I don't even know why I can't keep up with this thing. I want to remember as much of Drew's babyhood as possible, but I get overwhelmed when I think about trying to post something engaging and maybe even witty on a regular basis. It's just not going to happen. I have decided that I want to try to take at least one picture of Drew each day and post it. I may or may not have anything interesting to say in reference to the picture, but it will be a memory of Drew nonetheless. We'll see how this goes...
Because the picture above is technically from last week (we were trapped in the house due to the cold weather), I am posting another picture from this morning. Hope you enjoy your DAILY DOSE OF DREW!
7 months old
(a personal favorite--his chubby hands and fingers)
(a personal favorite--his chubby hands and fingers)
He is ADORABLE!! Seriously, seriously cute! And I love that he's rockin' the babylegs!
ReplyDeleteHe is completely and totally precious and so photogenic! I can't believe how quickly he's growing. Auntie Linda needs to drive down to Georgia for a day or two to meet Mr. Cutie-Pie!
ReplyDelete