
I cannot tell you how grateful I am that the weather is finally nice...and staying that way! It was rough there for a while. We have been strolling and/or playing outside as much as possible. This little boy LOVES to be outside. I just hope he loves the pool too...

Molly can handle the torture for a while. She eventually hid behind Todd so that she was out of Drew's line of vision. I have to give her props. For the longest time we thought she would never be anything more than an antisocial chipmunk hunter.

Bubbles!

On a side note, my mom spent the weekend with Mitchell and Bekah up in Kentucky. Of course we received pictures of Avery via cell phone almost every hour. Oh, Meme... But seriously, how beautiful is this little girl? I just love her!
If Drew is anything like his daddy, he's going to be a fish. Avery is adorable!
ReplyDelete