I can't believe that there is only one more month until my boy is a year old! If I think about it too much I'll get sad and sentimental, so I just won't even go there.
Drew continues to surprise/amaze us and has been even more mobile than usual lately. He has even taken some steps and learned how to climb into things. The only reason that I'm able to write this post right now is because he's actually sitting in his crib (post-nap) and talking to himself. I know some people are lucky enough to have kids who do that all the time, but not Drew boy. Once he is awake, he screams. Not sure why today is any different...I guess he has some things to discuss with himself. :)

Using our headboard to stand up in bed. Unsafe, I know, but funny nonetheless.

Playing IN the basket of books at Meme's house...

...and out he goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment