Two days in a row my child had the time of his life pushing around a basket of toilet paper. It's a basket. Filled with toilet paper. And yet he screamed and squealed like he was on a ride at Six Flags. I love how simple things make him so happy. I love that for now he is a very happy little person who appreciates the very small things in life. I wish he could always be that happy, that we could all be that happy. Because let's face it...Todd and I are very blessed just to know this little boy and live in this house (in a pretty awesome town by the way) and have friends and family who cheer us on and make us laugh. This life is pretty good.
i love it! I do wish those little things still gave me that much joy!
ReplyDeletei do pray for a certain contentment for jackson as well..not content the kind of worldly contentment where he watches life pass without getting involved..but contentment in the Lord where he can rest in Him wherever the Lord puts Him.