this phase of our lives seems to be filled with a lot of trying. trying to do anything requires patience--something i lack most days.
trying to sell our house (even though i love it and many days almost cry when i think about moving)
trying to prepare for baby number 2...she will be arriving in december! we are beyond excited (and a little nervous, i'm not going to lie)
trying to potty train drew (we've got everything under control at home, but going out in public is another story...)
trying to take advantage of this time that we have as a family of 3 before our world is rocked all over again.
I didn't know ya'll were adding a new little cutie to the mix! So excited for ya'll - and a GIRL. SO fun! I can't even begin to imagine the cuteness.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know ya'll were adding a new little cutie to the mix! So excited for ya'll - and a GIRL. SO fun! I can't even begin to imagine the cuteness.
ReplyDeleteSo excited about baby girl Stichtenoth!! Best of luck on the potty training...I'm gonna need all the tips in a few years!
ReplyDeletewe need to get together and talk potty training..and other various sundry :) are you coming on friday?
ReplyDelete