
We have pretty much decided that his name is Drew Hudson (no, not Andrew, just Drew). Both Todd and I agree that we will only abandon this name if we see him and have some drastic change of heart. I don't really see that happening, but who knows... These ultrasound photos were taken when he was only 20 weeks old and not kicking me like crazy the way he does now. Todd is hoping this means he will be athletic; I am just praying this doesn't mean that he'll be hyperactive and annoying. That's what teaching 7th grade boys will do to you...
Even though I'm not one of those people who just LOVES the feeling of being pregnant (I just want the kid), I am glad that he continues to let me know that he's there and making use of the space. Now that I feel like we're in the home stretch (craziness!), I'm just thankful for each day that he stays in there and cooks! By the way, sorry about the size of the pictures. If you click on them, you can zoom in and see Drew baby in all his glory!
Even though I'm not one of those people who just LOVES the feeling of being pregnant (I just want the kid), I am glad that he continues to let me know that he's there and making use of the space. Now that I feel like we're in the home stretch (craziness!), I'm just thankful for each day that he stays in there and cooks! By the way, sorry about the size of the pictures. If you click on them, you can zoom in and see Drew baby in all his glory!

I think he looks just like a Drew! Looking forward to watching all of you become a family through your blog.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Linda
I know you want him to cook as long as possible, but it would be cool if he is born 10 days early. Just sayin :)
ReplyDelete-rachel