Monday, February 8, 2010

What a Monday...

I've never liked Mondays, but since I've been staying at home with Drew I definitely don't dread the work week like I did back when I was working. I just hate that Todd can't hang around for the fun. Another thing that has changed is my attitude towards illness. I rarely missed work unless I had planned the absence for quite some time, so I was almost excited on those days that I woke up sick. A day in bed "getting well" can seem like heaven compared to dealing with adolescents.

Well, this morning I woke up sick, and I was anything but excited. There's no such thing as rest when you have an almost 8 month old/almost walker in the house. I slept when he napped and rested on the ground while he played, but I kept feeling worse. So I called on Meredith, one of Drew's favorite people, and she came to entertain him until Todd got home this evening. Do you think she wore him out?

I mean, how can that be comfortable?

No comments:

Post a Comment