Just so you can laugh at me/feel sorry for me/worry about me/do whatever you feel is appropriate, I wanted to share what my pregnant Saturday nights are becoming. I wrote about my lack of sleep earlier in the week, so it's not a surprise that I am totally off schedule. I slept a little better last night after spending the evening with Meg and Will. They are normal folks who can stay awake on weekend nights, so we hung out until after midnight. Because of that, I was actually a little exhausted when we got into bed. However, I did not totally recover from a whole week of sleeping only a few hours a night, so I found myself on the couch and napping sporadically for most of the day. Now I am wide awake. Todd is out having a drink with a friend, and I am organizing diapers by size...and enjoying it... Sad, I know...
There's always tomorrow. Maybe I'll get out into the world and do something crazy...like go to Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment