Thursday, June 11, 2009

Any day now...

Apparently at this point Drew is in many ways like a pizza--I can order him whenever I want. Labor has started (very slowly, of course), but I was told that I could request an induction any day that I feel ready. Even though he is big and healthy enough to handle that, I still want to see what will happen naturally...for now. Hopefully things will pick up within the next few days so that we can post some pictures of our little nugget very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm leaving on vacation today and won't have internet access to hear the good news. Hopefully Bev has my cell phone number. I'm praying and so excited about my great-nephew! Love and hugs forever,
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitocin is the Devil!! Just a warning. Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete