Casey, Seriously you look GREAT! Everything in the nursery is so adorable! I was just telling MJ how cute this post was! Congratulations! I know we don't talk much, but I just love reading your blog. :)
You look beautiful! Drew will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see his pictures. The nursery is great. We were putting a pool in when I was home waiting for my younger daughter--now 25 years old--to be born. I was determined to climb up on the big back hoe machine to have my picture taken. What a sight! Unknowingly at that moment, but she was born the next day.
Casey, You're way beyond the pregnancy glow...you're gorgeous! And the nursery is amazing. Drew is a very lucky little guy. Now if he'll just make an appearance!
I have a room you can come decorate in Birmingham is you get bored. Looks good! There are some good manly things in there to keep Drew on the right path. I like the "V" for Viper.
The nursery is ADORABLE and so are you, Casey! He'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDeletecasey, you are the cutest pregnant person ever. and i love the nursery!
ReplyDeleteCasey, Seriously you look GREAT! Everything in the nursery is so adorable! I was just telling MJ how cute this post was! Congratulations! I know we don't talk much, but I just love reading your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Jenny Trout
Casey,
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Drew will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see his pictures. The nursery is great. We were putting a pool in when I was home waiting for my younger daughter--now 25 years old--to be born. I was determined to climb up on the big back hoe machine to have my picture taken. What a sight! Unknowingly at that moment, but she was born the next day.
Keep blogging,
Dianne Burts
(Peg's class SP 2009)
Casey, You're way beyond the pregnancy glow...you're gorgeous! And the nursery is amazing. Drew is a very lucky little guy. Now if he'll just make an appearance!
ReplyDeleteoh my word, you are my pregnant girl idol. you look SOOOO good. seriously, if i didn't love you so much i'd hate you. yay for love!
ReplyDeleteand speaking of...i heart drew's nursery. it looks awesome! that is one lucky little fellow!
I have a room you can come decorate in Birmingham is you get bored. Looks good! There are some good manly things in there to keep Drew on the right path. I like the "V" for Viper.
ReplyDelete