Staying in touch with the Stichtenoths!
Grandma can't wait to meet you!
So cute!! I love his little profile!!
He is BEAUTIFUL!! I call boys beautiful and pretty...:) I am so happy for you two! Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of being a Mommy. Life is changed forever and it is better than you could have ever expected. Now, you turn into Laura. Ha! Katie Olliff
Look at all that hair! Mini-Todd indeed.
What a perfect little addition to our family. I just love the picture of Daddy Todd with Baby Drew! Hugs and love forever from Aunt Linda.
Grandma can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love his little profile!!
ReplyDeleteHe is BEAUTIFUL!! I call boys beautiful and pretty...:) I am so happy for you two! Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of being a Mommy. Life is changed forever and it is better than you could have ever expected. Now, you turn into Laura. Ha!
ReplyDeleteKatie Olliff
Look at all that hair! Mini-Todd indeed.
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect little addition to our family. I just love the picture of Daddy Todd with Baby Drew! Hugs and love forever from Aunt Linda.
ReplyDelete