May has come and gone and I think it took my sanity too. I don't know who wants this baby out sooner, Casey or myself. Its great to have her home and I know she enjoys being able to relax for a little while. I was hoping she would be more content with the break, but she is already finding it hard to stay occupied during the day. If only we lived farther away from TJ Maxx. I think she might have a part time job and she is just hiding it from me.
I have thought about starting a pool at work. I could use a little extra cheddar for little Drew baby. However, I'd feel too guilty exploiting him so soon like Jon & Kate Plus 8. I'll save my exploitation for his athletic abilities. We were looking at tiny golf clubs this weekend. Once I get Drew playing, I will finally beat somebody. I can only hope my new putter will improve my game. It certainly can't get much worse.
Casey woke up from her nap just long enough to accuse me of blogging about her drooling. Just a small side effect that has developed. I have always wanted a baby that drools, so maybe that will get passed down to Drew. The beauty is awake, so wish me luck as the days continue to count down.
Todd
No comments:
Post a Comment